Company: HFG Happy Families Support Network Inc. (HFG)
Position Type: Volunteer
Report To: President and CEO
Duration: 30 hours/week for 6 months
HFG Happy Families Support Network Inc. (HFG), is a not-for-profit organization located in Toronto that provides free, ongoing support to women and children who have experienced abuse. HFG is currently run 100% by Volunteers.
HFG is currently offering an exciting position to a student of Human Resource with exceptional research and writing skills, who is adventurous, thinks outside the box and is able to work independently.
- Prepare Job Descriptions for current and future Volunteer positions
- Develop a Volunteer training, development and recognition package
- Develop policies manual in line with organizational objectives
- Research, benchmark and produce detailed reports, both verbal and written in support of the development of HR management practices
- Undertake special projects such as benchmarking with other companies or relevant organizations to ensure the identification and adherence to good practice in relation to policy and procedures development
If you are interested, please send your resume to Leonie Segall at email@example.com